Wednesday 3 August 2016

heidi's picks - week 30: VINTAGE

Contributing to the challenge each week is an amazing achievement.  I'd like to say a huge congratulations to those of you who have managed to keep it up.  Thank you for keeping my newsfeed beautiful and inspiring.  These are the picks I most loved this week.

Ivan Smith


Jolanda Jarman

Melissa Dabkowski Agresta

Benjamin Hummel

Philippa Cleall

Penelopes Nest

Kerrie Robertson
Katharine Harper
Katrina Cobb
Holly D Miretti

Ionescu Bianca
Leonie Cheetham
Marie Laure Fontan
Margaret Dewar
Peter Hinton
Geni Saunders
Clara Cook
Mikhaila Pritchard
Urska Tipop
Lex McKay
Luis David Lopez
Simona De Leo


1 comment:

  1. I love this collection and my heart leapt and did a little dance when I saw my pattern in there. Thank you!
    Doing this challenge every week is now in my bone marrow, I couldn't give it up x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.