Wednesday 17 August 2016

nicky's picks - week 32: HAIRY

I have LOVED this week's theme 'HAIRY'. It always amazing me how there can be so many versions, angles and takes of one single word!

Thank you to all our Challenge members for filling my feed with glorious artwork this past week.

These are some I selected from this week.

x Nicky
Amy Haynes

Cara King

Carl Nielson

Claudia Coudert

George Roppingly-Goode

Jason Philp

Jessica Ringlestein

Jolanda Jarman

Katharine Harper

Katherine Appleby

Katrina Cobb

Lex McKay

Liz Fairley

Maia Batumashvili

Maree Healey

Margaret Dewar

Marta Tesoro

Matt Glover

Penelopes Nest

Peter Hinton

Ramona Van Bakkum

Stephanie Ortenzio

Suzy Houghton

Zanni Louise

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see what shows up here each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed so many! They are just awesome! :) Such a fun theme.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.