Wednesday 9 July 2014

nicky's picks - week 27: SNOW


With the 52 Week Illustration Challenge group reaching over 2000 members this week, I have been a bit nervous about my job of highlighting artworks for this week's theme 'SNOW'.

My love for this group goes beyond my words and the delight I feel when I scroll through the abundance of beautiful, creative and individual works is something that I thoroughly enjoy every single week.

The theme 'SNOW' has inspired a huge variety of wonderful artwork, making it very difficult to choose just a few!

The following selection of artwork are ones that resonated with me immediately, with their freedom, creativity and beauty. Thank you to everyone who has posted this week, I have loved seeing each and every one of them!

x Nicky

Aura Parker

Bettina Dodson

Cam Starcevich

Carolina Peters

Jen Barton

Joanie Heaton

Judy Watson

Kayleen West-Cavill

Kelly Artist


Matilda (5yrs) - Rebecca Webb

Mitch Vane

Natalie Daniel

Sally Fawcett

Sally McClure

Sally-May Lott

Tania McCartney

Trish Davis

Vicky Pratt
Ramona Davey
Patricia Ward



Gwynne McGinley

Anita Gadzinkska

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including our indoor snowman! I just want to acknowledge my children and all the hard work they went to in order to create the artwork - N.Lott (8), B.Lott (6) and Z.Lott (5).
    Thanks!
    Sally-May

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.