Wednesday 6 August 2014

natalie's picks - week 31: LINES

I loved scrolling through this weeks theme 'LINES'. The wide variety of interpretations and technique left me feeling very inspired.

I hope you enjoy my picks this week as much as I have.

Nataliex

Kristen Okeeffe
Amanda Gillespie

Anne Trott

Gwynne McGinley

Jacque Duffy

Jess Rackyeft

Judy Watson

Kate Bouman
Louise Tesoriero

Sonya Oyston

Katie W Stewart

Lee Moir

Leonie Cheetham

Lisa-Marie Kerr

Margaret Dewar

Penny Fisher

Phil Kavanagh

Robert J Leaso- Cobb

Sally Fawcett
Mel Gannon

Sam Burgess

Tania McCartney

Vair Buchanan

Vicky Pratt

Yvonne Mes

Kim Bergstrom


Tania McCartney

Bettina Dodson

Diane McWhirter

Kathe Hennessy
Nicky Johnston

Nicole Trapnell

2 comments:

  1. Great selection Natalie - many I didn't see and so diverse (thanks for adding me too!). Glad to see Tania in there too - she never picks her own fab work :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, I loved your line work :) and Tania's. Not an easy task with so many talented artists xxx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.