Monday 22 December 2014

testimonials #5 - how the Challenge has impacted my life

As 2014 draws to a close, I just want to acknowledge the brilliant artwork that was produced by all our members. It has been so wonderful to share this creative ride and see the impact this Challenge has had on everyone's lives.

We may not know the opportunities that await us all in 2015, but we can be sure that we will all be here continuing to support, encourage and celebrate.

Thank you Tania McCartney and the admin team for their commitment and dedication in helping create this community. I'm looking forward to working with the 2015 themes and seeing more delightful images pop up on my Facebook news-feed.

Nicky x


























4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed completely until now that you were asking for testimonials... so i'm too late, but thank you to everybody. Illustrating can be a lonely world ... I am hugely grateful to this challenge and all the feedback and friends it has given me

    ReplyDelete
  2. overwhelmingly beautiful and humbling all in one. <3 Keep making art, great art from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know how to submit a testimonial, but I appreciate Tania and all the people who made this one of the best years of my life. I had many fears about going back to making the art that soothed my soul. This challenge has brought me back to someone I thought I had lost-me. Thank you all for this great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte--you are not alone! I feel the same way and I know so many others do, too. Who would have thought this Challenge would have had such an impact on so many? It delights me.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.