Friday 19 June 2015

meet challenge admin - Sophie Pittaway

Sophie Pittaway
1. Your name, location
Sophie Pittaway, Perth Western Australia

2. Describe your family
I am married with two young boys aged 8 and 5 years old
Sophie Pittaway - Week 16 Structure
3. Describe your work
I am a trained Education Assistant. I am waiting for my youngest to have more regular hours at school to get back into it.
Sophie Pittaway - Week 17 Fluffy

4. What is your career goal?
My career goal is to be involved in anything creative that makes me happy. I would love to illustrate a book and have a successful range of greeting cards on the market.
Sophie Pittaway - Week 11 Green

5. Describe your art background
I enjoyed art as a child. I felt that I was good at it but never pursued it any further once I left high school. I would create the occasional Christmas card but nothing more.
Sophie Pittaway - Week 23 Rain

6. What do you love about the Challenge?
I love that the challenge pushes me to create out of my comfort zone, trying new themes each week and to a time schedule. 
Sophie Pittaway - Week 14 Whimsy

7. Tell us something that we don't know about you
Something you may not know about me is that I was born in Belgium and can speak fluent French. I am also crazy about unusual soft toys!
Sophie Pittaway - Bonus Challenge 'Cocoon'

My new card range will be called ‘clin d’œil Illustrations’ 
I will have an Etsy store and a Society6 account in the very near future. 

You can find Sophie online:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/greenmayhem


Redbubble: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ClindoeiliLLo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.