Wednesday 24 June 2015

nicky's picks - week 24: CALENDAR

It is quite ironic that this week's theme 'Calendar' fell on my week to choose the blog picks, because I'm constantly behind time, never have enough time and always trying to fit more into my time!

I wasn't too sure what the variances of this theme would be created this week, but I was so delighted with the range of concepts, ideas and techniques..... well done Challengers!

Here are my picks for Week 24: Calendar.

Cheers, Nicky

Chris Kennett

Amanda Hunt

Aska Theillustrator
Belladonna Raudvee


Chrystal Rankin
Dee White

Cara King

Heidi Cooper

Helen McGuire

Ian McLean


Janet Murphy

Jenni Marie Webb

Jess Racklyeft

Joanne Stead

Katharine Harper

Jolanda Jarman

Lex McKay

Lisa-Marie Kerr

Lynn Tait - Grandies

Margaret Dewar

Marie Laure Fontan

Peter Papamanolis

Ramona Van Bakkum

Sally Fawcett

Sarah Ang

Sarah Hart

Sophia Tsorbaris


Vanessa Pritchard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.