Wednesday 23 September 2015

sally's picks - week 37: GEOMETRIC

Well it was interesting doing the picks this week.  I always pick the images that immediately jump out at me, elicit a 'wow' or 'cool' from my lips, and make me zoom in to get a closer look.  Often I end up picking the same people as I picked the last time, even though I don't look at names when I pick.  I guess I am just drawn to their style.  However this week I noticed that the images I picked were mostly from people I have not picked before.  Hope you enjoy my picks.  Thanks for participating!



Isa King

Jayne Wallace

Lex McKay

Mandy Wings

Sarah Hart



Annette Fleming

Clara Cook

Ellie Laurie

Ian Shou

Jess Racklyeft

Katharine Harper

Leonie, Cheetham

Lisa Jones

Marie Laure Fontan

Nicky Johnston

Peter Hinton

Peter Papamanolis

Rachele Rebetez

Viktoria Takacs

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.